Pages

10.18.2012

Indian Extravaganzas, Spray Painting Shoes and Too Much Prezzo

I finally said Good bye and Au revoir to all my friends at Matthew Williamson, the time had come for me to finally leave the colourful, over the top world of Matthew Williamson. It has been such a pleasure to work there and be involved in so many exciting things! I miss going to work so much, and playing with the amazing materials and fabrics that appear in the intern room at various times.
My final collection has made its way down the runway, the show rooms have been done, and I still haven't got round to posting up the images of the things I worked on! So here they are.. an Indian Extravaganza to say the least! After the trials and tribulations of the show shoes, to the overeating of prezzo (I feel like I have eaten the whole menu) it was so great to finally see the back of it! I loved this collection, completely over the top, and typically Matthew Williamson, what a way for him to celebrate his 15th year in fashion!
With out further rabbiting on here are some looks from the show (thanks Vogue.com!)















No comments:

Post a Comment