Pages

2.18.2013

A Little Monogrammed Gift

As I have been working with all this leather, and I had a birthday gift to find I thought that I would combine the two and make a personalised little purse for my friend Vicki.

I look for hours at different monogramming ideas and letters and designs with all the twiddly bits (I'm sure there is a proper name for them, but I don't know what it is). I finally realised that the monogramming not only should represent the person through the initials, but also through the style too. Vicki is the most optimistic, bright, fun person I know. So the colours, had to reflect that too, she loves turquoise, and little girlie tweaks, but not too girly so I though to put the initial in a frame. Here's how it looked!


If you want me to create a leather monogram on a clutch bag, purse or other small leather item, get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment