Pages

3.24.2015

A Little Breather

After trying to finish my samples frantically and get them to New York in time for my lovely Agent, I somehow thought it would now be a good idea to clear out my studio (it was my sister's bedroom) and get a new floor fitted. Easy. Not easy.

Now the lovely new floor is in place, the walls didn't look right- something equivalent to an overripe banana. So now I am painting (with a lot of help from Mummy) and re-glossing the picture rails and skirting boards. It's making me want to rethink the whole space. I have an inkling that Ikea will be featuring heavily in the new scheme.







I am really trying not to get too sucked into Pinterest with all the ideas on there. These were the first three that came up in my search and I already want to create all of this!


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment