Pages

6.05.2012

Stumbling Across Things...

I have thoroughly enjoyed the bumper Jubilee weekend, although apart from the work party on Friday I haven't actually indulged in any Queenie related goodness, actually I have been glued to it on the telly, thinking awww doesn't Harry look lonely when walking behind Will and Kate...then going on an impossible day dream about how I would make a rather fabulous addition to the royal family! (wishful thinking)
Anyway, as we have had some time to catch up on magazines... HELLO LULA MAGAZINE- how have I never read you before?!!?!? I have just been stumbling around on the internet and had to share what I'd found.
Numero Uno:
AAKASH NIHALANI.. If you like tape, and if you like neon you will love this guy. Whilst checking out a blog my friend tweets about (www.betterneverthanlate.blogspot.co.uk ) I found the amazingness that Nihalani
LOOK:









ALL IMAGES ?? AAKASH NIHALANI (I really hope he doesn't mind me putting them here!)
His website : http://www.aakashnihalani.com/
WOWSERS!!!!


Continuing on the neon theme...and being inspired by A Girl A Style, the fabulous Briony Whitehouse, NEON NECKLACES, yes, hello fun new project!! If only I'd found this at the beginning of the weekend!! However, rest assured next weekend, I shall be trawling the charity shops for necklaces to Neon-ise!
Here is a tutorial I found:
http://thebasicss.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/diy-neon-necklace.html
and another
http://roughchic.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/diy-neon-necklace/
Here are some inspiring images for you (and me!)


Have Fun!

Img_6480


xx










No comments:

Post a Comment